Here are the new dates for our 2021 outdoor programmes, for people struggling to move forwards after a life changing injury, illness or trauma – for those aged 18 years and over.
If this is you, or someone you know, we’d love to hear from you. One of our biggest challenges is reaching the very people that could benefit from what we do. So please pass this information on to anyone who could be helped by our fully funded outdoor programmes.
- Prog 1: May 6th– 10th – North Wales, Old School Lodge. 30yrs and over
- Prog 2: May 31st – June 4th – Shropshire. Open age
- Prog 3: June 20th-26th – Level 3, Wilderness Canoeing Expedition in Sweden
- Prog 4: July 12th – 16th – North Wales. Old School Lodge. Military programme. Open age
- Prog 5: Aug 2nd – 6th – Peak District, Dukes Barn. Open/ Visual Impairments Programme. Open Age
- Prog 6: Aug 16th – 20th – Shropshire. 18-30yrs
- Prog 7: Sept 13th – 18th – Hadrian’s Wall Walk. Level Two
- Prog 8: Oct 18th – 22nd – Lake District. Emergency Services/Military/NHS
- Prog 9: Nov 22nd – 26th – Peak District. Open programme. Open age
For more information on our programmes head to the Programmes page.