Walk & Talk Days
The Walk and Talk days are day walks where we ‘walk’ and ‘talk’.
The aim is to bring people together who are facing similar challenges and to start creating some positive habits by supporting people to get out, get active and get chatting.
The Walk and Talk days are for:
- People who would like a stepping stone in to the five day programmes. It's a chance to get to know us and give you the confidence to sign up to a full programme.
- The next step for people who have been on a programme, to help keep the momentum going.
- Anyone who would benefit from being outdoors, being active and meeting other like-minded people.
Upcoming Walk and Talk Dates:
- Saturday 30th April – Long Mynd, Shropshire
- Thursday 26th May – The Callow, Shropshire
- Thursday 9th June – Rodney’s Pillar, Shropshire
- Saturday 23rd July – Llangollen
- Thursday 18th August – Nesscliffe Woods
- Thursday 8th September – Lake Vrynwy
If you are interested in attending a walk and talk day please complete the relevant online form by clicking on one of the buttons below.