Walk & Talk Days
The Walk and Talk days are day walks where we ‘walk’ and ‘talk’.
The aim is to bring people together who are facing similar challenges and to start creating some positive habits by supporting people to get out, get active and get chatting.
The Walk and Talk days are for:
- People who have already completed a 5 day programme and want to keep the momentum going and continue building their network of friendship and support.
- People who would like a stepping stone into the five day programmes. It's a chance to get to know us and us to get to know you.
The walks are graded easy, moderate and hard so people can challenge themselves at the appropriate level.
- Easy - an undulating walk of 3-4hrs at a steady pace and with no steep ascent.
- Moderate - a longer walk of 4-5hrs. We’ll be walking at a slightly quicker pace and there’ll be some ascent.
- Hard - a walk of 4-6hrs at a constant pace with some considerable ascent.
Our remaining 2023 Walk & Talk dates are:
- Sat Dec 9th – The Longmynd, Shropshire
Our confirmed 2024 Walk & Talk dates are:
- Sun Jan 7th – Doggie Walk and Talk, Aston Pigott. Bring your doggos along - as long as they’re nice to humans and 4 legged friends! – Easy/Moderate
- Sat Jan 27th – Mitchel’s Fold – Easy
- Sat Feb 10th – Nesscliffe – Easy
- Thurs Feb 29th – Aberdovey – Easy
- Thurs March 28th – Peak District – Moderate
- Thurs May 2nd – Caer Caradoc – Hard
- Sat June 22nd – Peak District – Moderate
- Friday July 26th – Cader Idriss, North Wales – Hard
- Thurs Aug 22nd – Long Mynd - Moderate
- Thurs Nov 7th – Eastridge – Easy
- Sunday Dec 15th – The Callow and Corndon (Christmas jumpers mandatory) Moderate/Hard
Dates and locations are subject to change.
If you are a past participant from a Programme and are interested in attending a walk and talk day please email us or use the website contact form.
If are interested in a Walk and Talk day as a stepping stone to a Programme please get in touch with us via a Programme referral form on our Programme page.